Dr Chirag Patel
- He treats all orthopaedic problems related to the hip and the knee joint including Joint Replacement, Orthopaedic Sports Injuries and Trauma/Fractures
- He is a specialist in Joint Replacement, Revision Joint Replacement, Hip Resurfacing, Computer Assisted (Navigation) and Uni-Condylar Knee Replacement Surgeries.
- He also treats Orthopaedic Sports injuries of the hip and the knee joint including arthroscopic (key hole) surgeries such as Ligament Reconstruction, Femoro-acetabular Impingement and Labral Repair.
- He also treats Orthopaedic Trauma/Fractures of the hip and the knee joint.
- M.B.B.S. - Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- M.S. (Orthopaedics) - Maharaja Sayajirao University, Vadodara
- Adult Hip & Knee Joint Reconstruction Fellowship, Sydney, Australia
- Anterior Hip Replacement & Hip Arthroscopy Fellowship, Melbourne, Australia
- Adult Joint Reconstruction Fellowship, Seoul, South Korea
- Ranawat Orthopaedic Research Foundation Fellowship, New York, USA
- Asia-Pacific Orthopaedic Association Travelling Fellowship, Singapore
- Indian Orthopaedic Association - Life Member
- Bombay Orthopaedic Association - Life Member
- SICOT - Associate Member
- Consultant Joint Replacement & Orthopaedic Trauam Surgeon - Kiran Multispecialty Hospital, Surat
Joints & Sports Clinic
Specialists in Managing Arthritis and Sports Injuries
Management of Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis Management
- Knee Osteoarthritis Management
- Intra-articular Injections
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Navigation/Unicompartmental Knee Replacement
- Patient Specific Instrumentation (PSI) - Knee Replacement
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hemi-Replacement Hip
- Knee - Menisectomy, ACL/PCL Reconstruction, Ligament Repair, etc.
- Hip - Arthroscopic Labral Repair, FAI Surgery, Loose Body Removal, etc.
- Shoulder - Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair, Sub-acromial Decompression, Instability Surgery, etc.
- Elbow - Loose Body Removal, Adhesiolysis,etc
- Fracture Fixation and Trauma Management
- Management of Sports Injuries
- Osteoporosis/Stress Fracture Management